We offer a range of services to equip filmmakers to meet new challenges and new opportunities. We can craft an agreement with you that fits your needs and budget, read on!
• Consultations: Get advice from our expert staff on jump starting your plans for community engagement.
• Webinars: These sessions offer information, interactivity, case studies, and resources to help you make the most of wherever you are in the engagement process.
• Consultation on Campaign and Website Development: we will draft a contract with you for specific deliverables; options include audience engagement campaigns and website content and interactivity. Minimum fee $5000.
• Strategy Summit Meetings: We know from experience that it is essential to start a documentary film's community and audience engagement strategy early-on. Through summit meetings – which range from two-day intensives to four-hour virtual meetings – we work with filmmakers to convene key stakeholders and organizers to hammer out a strategy and timeline to amplify a film's impact. These sessions will secure your national and international partners and create specific direction and timeline for your film’s release and campaign. Past clients have included The Age of Stupid, No Impact Man, Ghosts of Abu Ghraib, What’s On Your Plate?, Including Samuel, Moving to Mars and Everything’s Cool. When the NGO participants were asked if these summits helped them understand how they can partner with a documentary film, over 90% said they “strongly agree”. Minimum fee, depending on deliverables, $7500 to $10,000.
• Audience Engagement Support for Broadcast: Similar outcomes to strategy summits, including securing primary partner agreements, but focused only on a film’s upcoming broadcast. Minimum fee $5000.
• Screening Headquarters: Working Films has developed new software that will allow you to run your own distribution and engagement campaigns. The online tools make high volume events possible, as well as the management of rolling requests. We will work with you to shape the headquarters in a way that fits most naturally with your film campaign, current distributor, and website. Minimum fee is $1500.
• Extended Audience Engagement Campaign Management: We have managed high profile documentary campaigns that are consider models for the field: we secure the film’s partners, work out the timeline, focus the direction and TAKE ACTION engagement of the campaign, manage press and public relations for the campaign and direct and supervise all community and outreach screenings. Past high profile campaigns have included Blue Vinyl, Two Towns of Jasper, Ghosts of Abu Ghraib, Banished, Everything’s Cool. Read about these successes here. Price to be decided on case-by-case basis.
Interested in contracting with Working Films to provide one or more of the above services? Find out how to work with us!